Click any question to reveal the answer. If your question isn’t answered there, send us a message via our contact page.
You can access your tickets through your email confirmation and the attached PDF. Or you can login to your account to view and re-download your tickets. If you have any trouble, call or email us.
Didn’t get your tickets via email when you purchased? You may have had a typo in your email (it happens). If so, just contact us and we can correct and resend.
Yes! Actually, even better – children 12 and under are FREE 🙂
Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable. If for some reason you can’t make it, please consider selling or giving your ticket(s) to a friend or family member.
Event Day Questions
- Lawn chairs and blankets (We do not provide seating.)
- Sun protection (Example: sunglasses, sunscreen, personal sized umbrellas*, etc.)
- Extra cooling items (Example: handheld or neck fans, cooling towels, etc.)
- Wagons (For carrying your little ones or chairs!)
- Small coolers are allowed (They will be checked at the gate.)
- Cash for the food vendors (Most, but not all, accept cards and there will be an ATM on site.)
- Back up phone charger (We know you’ll want to take all the pics!)
- Tickets (Don’t forget to bring them!)
Tickets will be available for purchase and pickup at the gate starting at 9am, Saturday August 27.
Gates will open at 12pm. FaithFest officially starts at 3:30pm. As they say, the early bird gets the worm…or best patch of lawn, in this case 🙂
Great question – general admission seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bring your own chair, however, chair height should not block visibility of stage, for others.
No alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco products, firearms, pets/animals (with the exception of service animals), unauthorized video or audio recordings, glass containers, drones, segways, hoverboards, tents/canopies (baby “dome” tents are allowed), beach umbrellas (personal umbrellas are allowed) or high-back chairs will be allowed in the festival.
Please plan for hot weather conditions and plan/pack accordingly.
FaithFest is a rain or shine event. We have plans in place to get everyone to shelter, in the event of thunderstorms.
Yes, personal umbrellas are allowed. Please be aware of your surrondings and keep them low, as not to block visibility. Hammocks are allowed along the perimeter only. Tents and canopies ARE NOT allowed, with the exception of baby “dome” tents.
Awesome! Thanks for volunteering! Volunteers will meet at the Volunteer Tent, located across from the main entrance.